The blog of a Dutch Atheist fed up with all the religious hatred

The blog of a Dutch Atheist fed up with all the religious hatred
The blog of a pissed off Dutch Atheist fed up with all the religious hatred, racism and the suffering it causes in the world

Friday, August 5, 2016

Youtube Doxxers WTF is WRONG with you (rant)

I had to post this self explanatory message on my Facebook page:

Sorry but I had to remove all my personal pictures because of serious youtube doxxing threats going on at the moment .
Mosty because I refuse to shut up about assholes who put lives in danger for being an Islam critic, for being an ex-Muslim or an atheist in the middle east.



This is what doxxing means
All these doxxed people now face serious risks of being harassed, beaten up or, in case of the middle east, being arrested and killed.
To expose these assholes who throw personal information on the internet I need my anonymity. When I first arrived to the discussion front I was naive to use my real name and within 3 weeks I received death threats coming from religious fanatics by mail (the paper kind) at my home address (thank you google) Here in Europe the risk of being assaulted by Muslim fanatics had become a real possibility and I want to prevent that. Please if you have personal pictures of me on your profile, please delete them.   
Thank you


Why do I say this?
The combination of letters in my real name is so rare that one only has to google it to find it on top of the list, and with a few clicks find my address and even a Google street-view picture of my house. Thank you fucking Google.

What is going on is that people, and this started with Feminists and Social Justice Warriors found a new means to silent their opposition by publishing (doxxing) the personal information, including home address + writing their employer to get them fired.
This happened to Youtube scientist  Thunderf00t and who can forget the shitstorm over that shirt of the European scientist who for the first time in humanity landed a probe on an asteroid.

Doxxing is the most cowardly way to silent your opposition and of course the doxxers turn it around by saying being anonymous is cowardly. 
WHY ? you don't need a person's name to read an argument, it is like these feminists that refuse to have a dialogue with someone "unqualified"  (meaning they have no gender studies degree, which, by the way, is totally worthless..

I just cannot understand why it is not in the terms of service of social network websites (yes youtube is one of them) that doxxing is not allowed and will get your profile permanently removed ..

Fuck, I am angry ...




1 comment:

  1. I thank you for posting this. All my prayers are with you. I had to deactivate a account because of the doxxing. And the threats made against myself, and my children. I am now protected by Smith and Wesson, because it got so bad.

    ReplyDelete